Friday, April 9, 2010

"Quasi" gloomy with the KVB by the City



natural thick yoga mat chicago


Cologne - Dogs like to go walkies, quasi prefer driving - by train and alone! Again and again, the cheeky mongrel runs away with his mistress and gloomy sprinkled through the city. Now the four-legged dodgers have once again took to his heels.
Quasi, Quasi are, where are you? "Crying Dagi Roscher Neumarkt looking for Quasi. But: No quasi there. "When I was with him at the daycare center at the Lollipop Shop Mauritius Church, sat my dog like a good boy near the entrance. Very briefly, I left him out of sight. When I looked back on the road, my dog was gone. "
The distraught woman ran out and searched the surrounding streets after him. Far and wide, her dog was nowhere in sight. She drove to Neumarkt and then turned to the police. But could not it. Help "Only then it occurred to me that my quasi happy travels by train," says Roscher Dagi.
Only two times before, he is only traveled by train, but came back each time. Therefore, they said - already nervous at the end - the KVB to employees. So it was this time. The nice KVB employees called on the radio the train driver from the line 9, which recently passed by the Mauritius Church. And in fact, a few minutes later the man presented himself and stated that with him on the train ride takes you a dog without an owner.
In the King's Forest, the driver took the four-legged, with fare dodgers in his cabin and brought him back on the way back to the grateful owner, who was waiting anxiously at the Neumarkt. The trip by train seems to have made the hybrid of fun. Even two days later he tried again, alone to get into the lane. "This time, however, I have paid more attention," says the owner, "so easy to me now he runs away."