Thursday, February 25, 2010

The miracle of the Opi-Mucki Bude



Cologne - splits, chin-up, candle: Where we probably already come up a sweat, using January as a warm-up exercises Krawczyk. 200 sit-ups - he makes loose one after. This Turnvater Jan is a triple-grandpa!
Unbelievable: The tanned, wiry man in sweat pants and a short rib vest is in a few weeks 96 years old.
And he is more flexible than many a young man of the generation of couch. "I can not live without my sport," says Krawczyk January. "At 14 I started in my home in Poland Myslowice with athletics."
He trained on parallel bars, high bar, rings - and was due to its flexibility, quick off his nickname: "Everyone called me the man made of rubber!" Later, he switched from active competition to coach compartment. "I have also trained many Olympic participants."
Eight years ago the family moved to Poll - Krawczyk and Jan volunteered immediately to the health club. In "Studio Ran" by Andreas Kurz Turnopa trained daily since January. "My family would like to indicate that I am shorter walk in and only every other day going into the studio. But I live for the sport and wants to do it until I fall over dead! "
Up to his 65th Year also included acrobatic feats such as handstands and bridge to the daily training session. "But now I realize my age it a bit: My bones are not quite so flexible, I had already two muscle fiber tears."
And that is why, Jan Krwaczyk moved to weight training for the biceps and abdominal muscles: "I've also always looked good: more brown, more white teeth ..."
The level of enthusiasm of her father's daughter Ilona owes even her husband. "I was the athletics coach of my son Eugene," smiles the 95-year-old.