Thursday, February 11, 2010

"As it stands, I shall! Stay"



Hamburg - until the whistle, he was Rafael van der betrayal. It rained whistles, on a billboard was the claim: "Go! But let Sylvie here, "but went off as the play that led to the director who wants so much to Valencia, the HSV victory against Bayer Leverkusen - and turned a great performance the atmosphere in the Hanseatic city.
"This game showed that our decision to hierzubehalten him, is just right. We have to endure the theater now. But we do not give him away. Definitely, "says HSV boss Bernd Hoffmann after the gala of the captain, who has been trying for days to force a switch to Spain.
But now the star bends revealed. "I've said what I feel and what I want. But the way it looks now, I'll probably stay. The decision rests with the club, "said the 24-year-old, who was photographed in the Valencia-Jersey and thereby caused a scandal that could cost him the captaincy and then draw a sechststellige penalty.
"Such jokes saves you better. That is not good for football, "says HSV-idol Uwe Seeler. Keeper Frank Rost: "In football you need your moral views go down. But I think it's good that the club stands firm. "
Despite all coach Huub Stevens offered to van der Vaart. "I knew he would make a good game. Rafael is so flat. "And then came the handball by Vidal and his moment: Van der Vaart, who failed in the preseason yet to Adler, converted the penalty coldly to victory.
And suddenly all of them had once loved him. Now the fans have to worry for another ten days. Van der Vaart: "If I am still here after next Wednesday, I play in the UEFA Cup against Budapest. And then I will stay here. "
Also of interest
The best pictures from Rafael van der Vaart